Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Marilyn!


Marilyn relaxing at our dining table Posted by Picasa

Lovely to see her again, as I haven't since November. We had a large Chinese takeaway (curtesy of Jade Garden) and I am now close to being spherical.

If only I slept in a basement I could roll into bed!

On another note William II, on being advised not to board a leaky ship in Southampton in 1099 said "Kings never drown". Don't suppose anyone happens to know how he did die in the end? I have a feeling he was also known as William Rufus, and died in a wood when he fell off his horse (which tripped) and broke his neck. But I'm not really sure and can't be bothered to look it up.

Also, can a play, being that it is a drama, have anything but a dramatic ending? Hotly debated this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home