Thursday, January 12, 2006


In Torrs's garden summer before last Posted by Picasa

I was looking quickly through my photos (to find the scan of Jen's card) and came across this photo. It reminded me of how happy I felt lying on Torrs' lawn - the strength of our friendship. Also of all the day dreams I had that summer, of the Golden Man, before he became the Lord of Darkness. Ignorance is bliss.

But it's also reminded me not to lose my good friends, because I have lots! I'll never lose Torrs because we've done long distance for ages, but there are others where a bit of effort will be worth it. People say that if you're friends with someone it's there forever, which in a sense is true - but I think friendships are strengthened when you go out of your way to make time for eachother etc etc.

I know I've been busy and out of touch a bit recently - but I'll be back :) Just lots of life stuff to sort out (jobs, houses, holidays, travelling, exams, parents......)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home