Friday, August 05, 2005

Just another Friday night


Barn serving in The Duke :) Posted by Picasa

I didn't realise Barn was a Dukey boy now, was nice to see him, albeit briefly.

I spent my evening catching up with Geoff and Mark, and Rob (hilariously one of Ella's exs) was there too. I'm fairly sure this is the Rob who infamously fainted during Sex Ed. Twice. I also bumped into Ollie which was useful as it meant I could grill him about various Maths related things.

Being female was once again worth it as all my drinks were bought for me :) I wonder why I have so many more male friends than female ones. Or maybe I just spend more time with the male ones? *shrug* Anyway, they're all great and I had a lovely lovely evening.

It scared me a little talking to the guys though. They're all 21 now, and already from their year there's one dead (Gavin, as I remember he used to be a bit of an idiot at times, but a nice enough guy) and another one has just been jailed for drug dealing. Was caught with cocaine in his underpants apparently. I wonder what the fates of those in my year will be.. where they'll all be in 3 years time. I wonder where I'll be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

Hey now, Rob's alright. And is an ex of Ella. Although you need to get your Ellas straight here....

10:01 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

true, and true! :)

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home