Sunday, July 31, 2005

La Gomera


View out across La Gomera Posted by Picasa

My basic day in the Canaries consisted of a 2 or 3 course breakfast, followed either by a nap, a read or - if I was feeling particularly energetic - a swim. Then lunch out at a restaurant, followed by another nap, or read, or swim. Then a 3 or 4 course dinner followed by a read and then bed. Oh, and the shower was damn good as well - and we all know how much I love showers :)

My Mum kept trying to persuade me to sunbathe, but it's really not my thing. I don't mind lazing in the partial shade (you know, with a bit of sun) but I don't like being in the complete heat. I wrote lots in my new diary and, to be honest, felt quite lonely most of the week, without the satisfaction of ever actually getting to be on my own! It made me claustrophobic, but at least I'm home now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home