Monday, July 18, 2005


Me, Ella & Jess - drunk & happy Posted by Picasa

It was a really really good party! I had such a great time. To be completely honest I was expecting to have a good time, but it exceded all my expectations. Sarah loved the presents Jen and I got her (a nice moisturiser, some seriously cool earings and a pirates hat!) and the food, the drink and the entire atmosphere was brilliant.

Of course, it was the company that made it, and it was so lovely to be surrounded by all my friends again :) You people rule so much! The icecube moment was hilarious, and well, it's fairly common knowledge now as to my feelings about icecubes ;) The only thing that could have improved the evening would have been Phil being there. But something tells me he's been having a fucking awesome time this weekend so I'm not too down about it :)

Thanks again to Sarah for a wonderful night! Your house is lovely too dear, and your garden. Come and play Blank Whites soon with me :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time deary :)

And yes, soon we must Blank White!

4:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home