Thursday, September 01, 2005

Repeating Dream

I've had this dream about 4 or so times now:

In it I'm in the wilderness with 2 others (they vary from dream to dream, but are usually either friends, or similar to friends) and we're hurrying along roads made of dirt. I'm always looking over my shoulder down the road we've just come down, trying to make out any shape on the horizon that could possibly be a person tracking us.

In the dreams I don't know who this person is, but he's definitely a man - there could be more than one. Whenever I see him / them gaining on us and there's any chance they might see us, a sudden urgency comes upon me and me and my companions hurry off to the side of the road to hide outselves in the tress, bushes or ditches.

Always running, always watching, always hiding - and a constant threat from behind.

My sister reckons it's symbolic of me running away from my past.

Claire's response was simply "guilt Tegwen, guilt".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home