Monday, August 29, 2005


Me, looking drunk.. God, how am I gonna wake up tomorrow..? Posted by Picasa

So overall I had a nice night. The reason I was depressed was due to someone telling me that there were only 5 people he liked dancing with, only 2 of which he found fun to dance with.

Me: is there anything I can change about the way I dance to make you enjoy it?
Him: no

I don't think he has any idea how hurtful that is - I couldn't be more upset / angry. Dance means so much to me, and I've been trying so hard for so many months to be a smooth dancer, so that the people I dance with enjoy it! I always try to be smiley and make each dance as fun as possible - even when I'm tired, or upset, or dizzy. Hell, even on a comedown I put everything I had into it! I've done everything I could to be fun to dance with, and the idea that he's just been putting up with dancing with me all this time hurts more than anything I can think of. I'm hugely offended and I have a lot of anger going on right now.

Ian, Nathan, I demand you come and dance with me on Wednesday! Because I know you love each track and you understand that dancing is FUN!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!

....and technically one of the best dancers at ceroc with it! :)

Try and keep me away tomorrow night!

11:39 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Ian, it was very FUN indeed :) And I managed to extract an apology (albeit a grudging one) from the aforementioned, so he's forgiven.

8:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home