Saturday, March 04, 2006

Farewell, and good luck!


Can't believe I won't see him for ages.. feels so unreal. Posted by Picasa

Me: So I guess I'll see you in six months then
Phil: Yup, when you get back
Me: When're you back?
Phil: 10 of July
Me: Yeah, I'll be well gone by then, see you in September

A lot can happen in a week and, ever since he said his personal good bye to me on Monday, I am a lot more comfortable with watching him go.

Good luck to Merv too. Very very strange to see him minus the dreads though :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I got so emotional looking at his cheesy grin - I´m gonna miss him - even though I already do! And you teggers, so so much!!

5:03 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

*hugs*

Now get your arse back out there and go explore!

See you in August Katie my lovely..

6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home