Thursday, April 28, 2005


I really must wear this dress dancing sometime, it's so wonderfully swishy! Posted by Hello

The ball was really good fun! Even better than the one my committee ran last year - although they very much followed the template that we wrote. Before ours they really didn't have a clue what could be done. But the new committee (that we trained) did an amazing job and refined all our ideas :) They got an upgraded version of the hall deco and dance floor. They also got a better live band and more drinks and snacks.

I made Will dance some Ceroc and Robyn made me dance some Ceroc! Not that I objected, she's actually very good.. And I managed to lead for a whole track without stopping!!! Although I still can't get the catapult right :(

My feet hurt! But so worth it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home