Friday, July 01, 2005

Mmm... quantum sausages


The wonderful Mr Hardingham Posted by Picasa

Not only can he explain the wonders of the Universe, he can also pull off an awesome barbeque. It was oh so tasty. And it was really great to have one more evening with my Physics group, easily one of my favourite classes, if not my favourite. We've had such a brilliant relationship with both our teachers all year that it was a very pleasant evening. They liked their presents and their cards too :D And I got hugs from both of them, although I am only about half Mr Hardingham's height, so I had to throw my arms about his tummy :)

As I was walking back last night I passed a front door (large and wooden) with a full set of keys hanging out of it - including a car key for the car parked infront of the door! I hesitated and then rang the door bell (one of those weird ones you pull that sets off a load of bells inside). Immediately a dog started barking and scrabbling on the other side of the door. I waited patiently feeling a little nervous. Eventually a man appeared, must have been in his late sixties, wearing nothing but a grey dressing gown, that wasn't particularly well done up. He looked at me in an entirely menacing way and instinctively I stepped backwards. I said "I'm sorry to disturb you, but did you know your keys are just there" and I smiled sweetly and pointed to the front of the door. He looked rather embarrassed and thanked me as he removed them. Then I walked on.

Tegwen - finally free! says:
lol, my name's in your name :)
Come on 18th of August....Tegwen, you are right.. good months ahead of us! says:
It is! You are correct with what you said the other day... it all looks better now that it is all over!
Tegwen - finally free! says:
:D How are you enjoying the freedom?
Come on 18th of August....Tegwen, you are right.. good months ahead of us! says:
Um... i had a bottle of gin and dvds on the sofa last night... ate a whole big tub of sorbet!
Tegwen - finally free! says:
yay :D
Come on 18th of August....Tegwen, you are right.. good months ahead of us! says:
It felt good!
Tegwen - finally free! says:
We still on for Sat?
Come on 18th of August....Tegwen, you are right.. good months ahead of us! says:
Hell yeah... we have a year of catching up to do!


Did I mention? Life is fucking brilliant..

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

BBQs are great!

11:38 am  
Blogger Mr K said...

Mr Hardingham does the best barbecues....

4:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home