Sunday, May 29, 2005

Will's Concerto


Will in St Mary's Posted by Hello

He played brilliantly and I'm so glad I went! Claire and I were slightly tipsy but very happy in our pretty outfits :D I was actually quite nervous for him - Will of course looked as cool as a cucumber (I love that saying!). I think everyone was very impressed. I sat with Dad, Helen and Claire with Will's parents (Ruth and Martin) and his sister and her husband (Liv and James) and Laura in the row behind us which was really nice.

(Dancing) Tom, Mr James, Kate and DOCTOR JAMES (!!) were there too which was nice. *grin* sorry, but Dr James is a legend.

I hope that was the first of many amazing performances we will see from Will - I'm sure the Royal College will train him up well :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home