Thursday, March 30, 2006

Why I quit Ceroc


Ah so apt. Posted by Picasa

I had a good demo tonight - that is, I didn't fall on my head, and Paul has again revolutionised the way I dance. I love it when he does that. And then when we dance afterwards he tests me to see how hard I'm trying to do what I've learnt - I can't explain quite why I get such a kick out of it, but I really really do.

On the down side I'd forgotten how lechy it is there, or perhaps it's getting worse. Last time I chatted to Ian he said "all the men there are either over 50 or act like it" and as I looked round tonight I couldn't really see an exception to that.

I had several dances where I couldn't wait to be freed - continually fighting the battle to keep hands on my hip not my arse, and so many men press you right to them. I'm sure our inner thighs need not touch quite so often.

The above sketch was part of one of the Ceroc-strips I used to draw before they caused offense. I kind of miss drawing them. Taking the piss out of myself is in many ways therapeutic.

Below is a photo of me being sad, and below that 2 more photos to show I'm not always ugly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home