Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Oops.....*CRASH*

I have been really clumsy the last 3 weeks and I can't work out why.

I chipped a plate whilst washing up.

I smashed a bowl (and badly bruised my leg) due to slipping on water in my kitchen.

I broke a little dish in the fridge.

I scalded my toes in the shower and reacted by jumping and thus cutting my big toe so it bled for an hour.

I dropped a pack of ice-cubes on the floor so they went everywhere.

I dropped two files at work and one stack of paper (all in those slippy slidey plastic wallets).

Any advice anyone?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not exactly help but I've been walking into things and dropping things a lot aswell (just from the car parked by the common to the post box in the market square I dropped a letter three times and it was in an A4 envelope so I had plenty to hold on to!).

Jen xx

8:59 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah a clumsy companion! You are most welcome!

Can't wait to dance with you tomorrow my lovely.

xx

10:58 pm  
Blogger Alice said...

hehe! check out my blog...I do belive you should embrace the clumsyness, or alternatively wrap yourself in bubble wrap and hire someone to do everything for you for ever... I don't know if you remember me from school....it's Alice. :o)
Ah if only someone would comment on my blog...nudge! hehe! Your writings makes me chuckle...
more anon.

1:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home